No products in the cart.
All subscriptions activates consent to send information to you via our website, e-mail, or social media profiles. To opting in to these modes of communication informs us of your agreement and that you are responsible for removal of your details from our system should you change your mind.
To remove your information please complete our contact form and we will respond within 14 days.
It is without exception that the content of this website including its images, materials, style, layout, and further intellectual, extending to our social media. May not be reproduced, or represented in any way other than our own usage, ad infinitum.
The likeness of our site and related materials, physical assets, and trading style may not be copied or used for the benefit of other individuals and businesses.
Any affiliate company looking to usage our likeness must have prior consent, which can only be requested via our contact page and is limited to the duration of a trading relationship to be renewed per annum..
Social Engagement – Likes, Shares, feedback.
- Manchester Artwork is provided for your use. The views and opinions expressed on MANCHESTER ARTWORK do not reflect ours (unless they are from one of our Online Support team).
- You must not submit any content that does not comply with these Terms. Specifically, you must not use MANCHESTER ARTWORK for any content that:
- breaks any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages others to break any such law;
- is racist, sexist or homophobic or otherwise discriminatory;
- is pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar, or contains swearing (including words which use * or any other symbols instead of a letter to make the profanity less obvious);
- is defamatory of any person, entity or organisation;
- is persistently abusive, threatening, repeatedly a cause of nuisance or annoyance or otherwise illegal towards other MANCHESTER ARTWORK users, our staff or our property or that of our agents;
- is otherwise offensive in our reasonable opinion;
- infringes the rights (including but not limited to the intellectual property rights) of any person or legal entity;
- relates to the conduct of a business;
- includes advertising, or is soliciting business;
- impersonates, or attempts to impersonate another person, whether or not that person is a user of this MACHESTER ARTWORK.
- infringes the privacy of an individual or company, including (but not limited to) posting location and/or contact details of another person;
- To help us moderate MANCHESTER ARTWORK, all Content must be in English only.
- Before posting Content which contains an image of another person(s); property owned by another person(s); and/ or reference to another person which might be used to identify them (either alone, or in combination with any other Content), you must get that person(s) consent before you post it.
- Should you find any Content that you feel is inappropriate or not in line with these rules, please let us know by using the red flag system on MANCHESTER ARTWORK. If we agree that it should be removed, it may take a day or so for the Content to be removed.
- We will review the Content you submit to MANCHESTER ARTWORK to make sure it is suitable, relevant and in line with the rules.
- If you break MANCHESTER ARTWORK rules then we may require that any future content posted by you is checked by us before it is allowed to go on the site or even place a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any part of or the entire Forum. If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate Content to MANCHESTER ARTWORK or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on MANCHESTER ARTWORK, and we think your behaviour is serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
- We reserve the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any MANCHESTER ARTWORK account, at any time, for any reason.
- We reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any content which we believe to be illegal.
Subject the Communications Act 2003, you accept full responsibility when posting using or our social media either on our site or off it. Specifically Section 127 which enables offensive public electronic communications to be investigated with the bringing about of criminal charges. Please take care and think before posting.
Recommendations or Opinions
We offer our website users certain services that involve the use of images of our products. These include, but are not limited to, our “Share” “Like” and “Email” services. The product images provided through these services are protected by international copyright laws and may not be used for any other purpose. Users of these services may not: (a) alter, modify or manipulate any product image; (b) use a product image in any form other than the form provided by us; (c) reproduce a product image other than as intended through the use of this service; (d) remove any code or identifying information from a product image; or (e) inactivate the link associated with any product image or cause the image to ultimately link to a destination other than our website.